Every business requires that Management plays a critical role in ensuring businesses achieve strategic effectiveness by developing this resource. At Success Focus we will enable HR consultants and managers to become knowledgeable on a practical level. Our courses incorporate a module on Labour Law.
Our courses include:
- The importance of the HR roles and functions within the organisation, including recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, compliance with legislation and effective management of employee relations.
- Coaching for peek performance.
- Approaches to manpower planning.
- Identify and recognise accomplishments.
- Fair practice and diverse workforce management practices.
- Overview on Basic Conditions and Employment Act (BCEA) and Labour Relations Act (LRA).
After attending our courses you will walk away with:
- An understanding of key levers available to Managers;
- Knowledge of relevant theories related to Human Resource management;
- Understanding the importance of correct recruitment for staff retention and talent management.
- Implementing performance management strategies.
- Compliance with the LRA insofar as discipline and dismissals are concerned.
- Implementing effective people acquisition strategies.
Our courses will benefit:
- Newly appointed HR managers
- HR Practitioners
- HR Officials
- HR Supervisors
- HR Administrators
- Members and Staff of SMME’s
For information on these and other training events, contact us on email@example.com